- What is a Quest run
- How to create a Quest run
- 1. Create Quest run from Quest home
- 2. Create Quest run in edit mode
- 3. Create Quest run from public URL
What is a Quest run
A Quest run is a specific instance of a Quest that people can fill out. When you create a new Quest, you’re actually creating a template that you then use as the blueprint for creating individual Quest runs.
How to create a Quest run
You can create a specific instance of a Quest that you can fill out and submit in three different ways in Questmate:
1. Create Quest run from Quest home
- Click on any Quest you want to create a run from.
- Click on on “Start Quest Run”.
2. Create Quest run in edit mode
When editing a Quest, you can click on the “Preview” button to see what you Quest will look like as a Quest run. Or you can click on the “Start Run” button to create a new Quest run.
3. Create Quest run from public URL
A run is created automatically when people access a Quest via a public URL (see
Copyright © Questmate Pty Ltd.